Fulham, London is an energetic West London area right on the borders of Chelsea that provides the right location for spirited and vibrant crowds looking to have a splendid time. With wide a wide range of restaurant cuisines, gastro pubs and party all night clubs, you are bound never to have a dull moment. Here’s a look at some of the top restaurants, clubs and bars that Fulham has to offer.
Fulham has a stirring array of restaurants that serve practically any food you desire from Chinese to Italian, Spanish, Thai and good old British meals. Here are two recommendations of top Fulham restaurants.
• Claude’s Kitchen: Owned by Chef Claude Compton, this restaurant began business in 2013, and is located right on top of Champagne heaven Amuse Bouche. So far the restaurant has racked up great reviews as a relaxed location for fresh and tasty British meals, their fish is brought in daily from South Cornwall, and their meat is also organic and free range.
• Sukho: If you are in search of a different taste, then Sukho is the right place to go. This contemporary East Asian restaurant is located on Fulham Road and offers delicious Thai cuisines. Their menu ranges from oriental appetisers, soups, salads, meat & poultry, seafood, curries, vegetables, noodles, rice, and desserts. The décor is also quite intimate with detailed wooden carvings, beautiful white table linens, and colourful candles, giving you an excellent location for a romantic dinner.
From hip and modern bars to the more traditional pubs, Fulham gives you a feel of everything. Enjoy a wide variety, of beers, wines, cocktails or something stronger with our below recommendations.
• The Rose Pub: Located at 1 Harwood Terrace the Rose pub is one of the best beer gardens Fulham has to offer. The drink menu features rotating bottled beers, wines, spirits and cocktails; you can also order freshly made burgers, steaks, and lobsters. One thing is for sure visiting the Rose Pub will be a truly satisfying experience.
• Kona Kai: Cool vibe, beautiful staff, and great drinks is what you will get at Kona Kai. Located on Fulham Road, the Polynesian style cocktail bar aims to give you an island feeling with bamboo walls, ceilings made of palm frond and more than one hundred rum drinks.
• Goat Dine: For those who love a trendy style, beautiful wine and pizza, Goat Dine is the place to go. This New York-Italian cocktail bar and restaurant is located at 333 Fulham Road and serves you delicious wood-fired pizza along with great drinks and excellent service for extras.
For a night of nonstop music and dancing with friends, Fulham is also the place to go. Here are some recommendations for clubs to check out whenever you find yourself in the area.
• Beaver Lodge: This Wild West themed club is an exciting spot, with cocktails to share, shots and amazing DJs blasting great music every single night. The staffs are also super friendly, and their prices are quite reasonable compared to a lot of other locations.
• Under the Bridge: the uniqueness of this place makes it a must to visit; after all, not a lot of clubs can give you great live music and drinks in the perfect atmosphere. You will enjoy this spot as something different from regular clubs, plus their facilities are excellent, and the staff is efficient.